Fall Adult Co-Rec 14” Softball League
Round up your teams NOW and PLAY BALL! The Wood Dale and Itasca Park Districts are partnering to offer an Adult 14” Softball League this Fall. This league is comprised of eight games including playoffs. The winner of the championship will receive a cash prize. Games are played on Thursday evenings and will alternate between Community Park and the Itasca Softball Complex.
- Registration deadline – August 20
- Please contact Brittany at email@example.com or 630-948-0858 if you are interested
- Drop-off registration will take place at the Recreation Complex M-F between 8:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- Payment must be made in-person at the Recreation Complex. Teams are not guaranteed a spot until payment is made.
- There will be a mandatory captain’s meeting at 6:00 pm on August 24.
Thurs, Aug 27 – Oct 15 from 6:30 – 9:30pm
$475 R / $485 NR
Location: Community Park, Wood Dale Rd & Mittel Dr. (Next to the Wood Dale Jr. High)
Itasca Softball Complex, 650 N. Rohlwing Rd