The Beach Waterpark is open! Please read below for modified Phase 5 Guidelines that will go into effect on Saturday, June 12.
All are welcome to visit The Beach Waterpark. We were closed in 2020, but we are back this year to provide pool time for the whole family, although it may look a bit different than in the past. Modifications to our operation have been made to comply with state guidelines, so please read on to learn more.
Please reserve your visit here
Updated Open Swim Hours:
Monday – Friday: 2:00 – 7:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: 12:00 – 5:00pm
During Phase 5, reservations will no longer be separated into two time slots. Instead, patrons will have the opportunity to swim during one, five-hour time slot. We will still utilize the USchedule system and patrons can make a reservation online or in-person at the admissions desk.
**If you already made a reservation for this weekend (June 12-13), you may come to the Beach Waterpark anytime during our new weekend open swim hours of 12:00 – 5:00pm.**
- No more wristbands upon entry
- Sand play areas will open
- All lounge chairs will be set out
What stays the same:
- Card-only payments will be accepted
- The Spa will remain closed
- Social distancing will still be encouraged
- Face mask guidelines in place for fully vaccinated vs. not fully vaccinated
Please read below for current guidelines at The Beach Waterpark:
1. Each person will be required to review COVID-19 symptoms on a sign at the entrance.
2. The only way to visit the pool is by paying a daily admission fee of $7 when making the reservation online through the Park District’s USchedule registration system or in-person at The Beach Waterpark. Mastercard and Visa are accepted. There will be no annual pass or discount coupon option. No cash will be accepted on-site.
3. For safety purposes, areas within the pool will be closed for the season including the hot tub/spa, volleyball, concession stand, vending machines, and table-seating area. No food or beverages, other than water will be allowed in the facility
4. Social distancing will be enforced in the facility and in the pool. There must be six feet between families.
5. Patrons are asked to follow the current face mask guidelines in place for fully vaccinated vs. not fully vaccinated
6. There will be no lifejackets available for use at the facility. If your child needs a lifejacket, please bring a Coast Guard approved lifejacket for your use. No water wings or floatable swimsuits.
7. There will be no “floaties”, noodles or any other toys allowed in the facility at any time.
8. Patrons should come ready to swim. Locker room usage will be limited to allow for social distancing. Lockers will not be available for use during the 2021 season.
9. If state guidelines change during the season, restrictions will be modified accordingly and posted at the pool, on the Park District website: www.wdparks.org, and on social media.
630.595.9333 | Located at 161 W. Commercial Street, Wood Dale, Illinois
This outdoor seasonal facility offers a 25 yard L-shaped zero-depth pool, an interactive water playground, two 129' spiral water slides, sand volleyball court, sand playground equipment area, adult deck with heated spa, large tanning area, full-service concession stand and concession picnic area, clean, supervised bathhouse with showers and coin lockers and award-winning licensed lifeguards.