Orange Peel Bird Feeder
- Whole orange
- Pencil or pen
- Spoon or grapefruit spoon
- Cut the orange in half and enjoy the orange. Using a spoon, scoop out all the remaining pulp.
2. Using the pencil, poke three holes, evenly spaced, about half an inch below the cut edge of the orange.
3. Feed one end of the twine into one of the holes, going from the inside to the outside. Tie a knot to secure the twine to the orange. Repeat this step for the remaining two pieces of twine. Tie the other ends of the pieces of twine together into one large knot.
4. Fill with birdseed and hang on a tree branch outside. Have fun watching the birds enjoy the yummy food!